Tear Em Asunder

RamNation Ramblings

Rampage

Joined: 12/07/2009 Posts: 10472
Likes: 3036


So I was reading Medved contract via the link on here.


If Medved is fired from CSU without cause CSU owes him 75% of his left over base salary. If he leaves for something better Medved owes CSU 25% of his remaining base salary. Looks like another contract favoring the person leaving. Is this common now? Was the same with Bobo. JMac contract wasn't if It recall.
[Post edited by Rampage at 11/24/2020 03:49AM]

Posted: 11/24/2020 at 03:48AM



+0

Insert a Link

Enter the title of the link here:


Enter the full web address of the link here -- include the "http://" part:


Current Thread:
 
  
So I was reading Medved contract via the link on here. -- Rampage 11/24/2020 03:48AM
  Graham extended McElwain, Eustachy, and Williams ** -- Cam's Chorizo 11/24/2020 12:09PM
  And Hilbert ** -- plainsram 11/24/2020 1:11PM
  Mac didn't owe 7 million Florida paid -- DaDazio 11/24/2020 09:52AM
  JP did not extend LE -- CSURamFan  11/24/2020 09:27AM
  Exactly. That contract was not very favorable for CSU ** -- Givemefletch 11/24/2020 11:36AM

Our Sponsors

Think You Know Football?











vm307