Tear Em Asunder

RamNation Ramblings | View Profile

RollRams

Joined: 09/03/2014 Posts: 143
Likes: 120

Recent Activity

Displaying Page: 1


That’s just it
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 01:19AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Totally
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 01:17AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Imagine being able to be this ineffective as the highest paid employee
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 01:09AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Jesus
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 01:02AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Is this rock bottom?
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 12:59AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

It’s amazing how this program can have every advantage but fail repeatedly
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 12:54AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Good news ! At least no one is watching this happen
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 12:40AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lol terrible
   By: RollRams 11/21/2021 12:27AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Other than stupid penalties and huge plays they were fine
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 02:12AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

News flash, the D wasn’t very good
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 02:03AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Let’s take a trip back in time - we Coug’d it
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 01:31AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

They kicked the ball with 7 seconds left
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 01:29AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lol Rams
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 01:13AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Winning games against awful teams doesn’t make you any good
   By: RollRams 10/23/2021 12:27AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

For sure, those would be sweet
   By: RollRams 10/11/2021 12:52PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

The solution to the concessions issue isn't complex
   By: RollRams 10/11/2021 09:46AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lose in the MWC, lose in the AAC, what difference does it make?
   By: RollRams 09/28/2021 6:44PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

A bad team that is improving is still a bad team
   By: RollRams 09/28/2021 11:42AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

The fumble killed us but we can’t move the ball
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:51PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

It may be Todd’s limitations but
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:50PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

So poetic - tipped
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:44PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Totally correct - but we can’t score without significant help.
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:26PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

That fabulous pick skewed the game
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:23PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

And it was still pass interference - held his arm down
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:15PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Kick coverage has been garbage
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:13PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Did our best pass catcher not even run a route?
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 6:09PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

We’ve gotten away with a few borderline holds, got to play D
   By: RollRams 09/25/2021 5:55PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

If we can't win with a 93% chance that doesn't bode well for a 7% chance
   By: RollRams 09/15/2021 12:57PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

When are we moving to the Big 12?
   By: RollRams 09/12/2021 10:06AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lol we’re the worst team in D1 cfb
   By: RollRams 09/12/2021 03:17AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lol you don’t have to hope
   By: RollRams 09/12/2021 03:14AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Wow who is surprised the big 12 doesn’t want us
   By: RollRams 09/04/2021 01:24AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

SO embarrassing
   By: RollRams 09/04/2021 12:40AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

If you expected anything else you are a moron
   By: RollRams 09/04/2021 12:14AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Lol were awful
   By: RollRams 09/04/2021 12:05AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Glad I bought tickets
   By: RollRams 09/03/2021 11:22PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

I’ve got 1 extra
   By: RollRams 09/03/2021 6:40PM
   Board: RamNation Marketplace
   Site: RamNation.com

CSU is still +2.5 on PointsBet, so only a 1 point movement
   By: RollRams 09/01/2021 4:44PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

You're not wrong, but what else can we do?
   By: RollRams 05/02/2021 7:07PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

That’s just it. We all want to go
   By: RollRams 03/06/2021 12:31AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

I mostly disagree. This is a game most tourney teams win
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:53PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

So much for co-champs, now 3rd place
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:42PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

No, they aren’t. USU and BSU are fringe bubble teams
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:31PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

I haven’t posted about football, troll
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:26PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

This was essentially a play in game against a non tourney team
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:24PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Let’s face it, our best wins are a 1/100 against SDSU and splitting BSU/USU
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 11:21PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

That’s rich
   By: RollRams 03/05/2021 08:45AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Not saying you’re wrong but
   By: RollRams 03/04/2021 10:25PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

McConnell's email about the investigation and link to full report
   By: RollRams 10/07/2020 7:19PM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Everyone with a brain knows this is all about PR/mitigation of liability
   By: RollRams 09/17/2020 11:08AM
   Board: RamNation Ramblings
   Site: RamNation.com

Next Page

Think You Know Football?


Our Sponsors









vm312