You can listen/subscribe to our show feed on the following platforms:
Previous 1-hour RamNation Radio Shows
- Segment 1: In a special Sunday edition of RamNation Radio, leading up to the NCAA Selection Show, long-time RamNationer Mike Rowe co-hosts to talk CSU basketball — the Mountain West tournament and projections for the NCAA Tournament.
- Segment 2: More talk of CSU’s chances for the NCAA tournament, the decision to sit Daniel Bejarano in the Mountain West tournament semifinals, the possibility of the Mountain West earning four bids, and more.
- Segment 3: Final thoughts about CSU and the NCAA tournament, discussion on spring football, and more.
- Segment 1: Recap of the Rams’ win at Nevada, preview of the game at Utah State, projections for the NCAA tournament, discussion of the NFL Combine, and more.
- Segment 2: CSU men’s basketball star Daniel Bejarano joins us to talk about his career, the team’s season, the stretch run towards the NCAA tournament, and more.
- Segment 3: Fort Collins Coloradoan reporter/columnist Matt Stephens joins to talk about CSU basketball, NCAA tournament projections, spring football, and more.
- Segment 1: Recap of the week in CSU basketball, discussion of CSU’s NFL prospects and NFL combine attendees, and much more.
- Segment 2: CSU men’s basketball star J.J. Avila joins to talk about the season, the team’s aspirations to win in the NCAA tournament, the historic mark this team has in university annals, his journey from high school to the Naval Academy, and more.
- Segment 3: Senior forward J.J. Avila returns for the final segment to talk about his year away from organized basketball after transferring from Navy and how that affected him, how he ended up at CSU, his experience in Fort Collins, what to expect over the final few weeks of the season, and more.
- Segment 1: Mile High Sports’ Mark Knudson co-hosts. Discussion of the men’s basketball team’s final six-game stretch in its push for the NCAA Tournament.
- Segment 2: Talk of impressions from the CSU Recruiting Roundup event in Denver, comparisons of Mike Bobo vs. Jim McElwain, and much more.
- Segment 3: Debate of Mark Knudson’s column arguing for and against the CSU-CU game moving back to campus when the contract expires in 2020 and much more.
- Segment 1: Discussion of CU’s desire to end the football series with CSU, the men’s basketball team getting swept by Wyoming, CSU football’s new recruiting coordinator hire, the official stadium funding approval by the Board of Governors, and more.
- Segment 2: Recruiting aficionado Brian McCoy (“Tweeter” from RamNation.com), joins to talk CSU recruiting, his overall assessment of the class, and an analysis of each player.
- Segment 3: Brian McCoy continues his recruit analysis, the stars of the class, who might play early, who got away, and much more.
- Segment 1: Discussion of CSU receiving approval for stadium bonds, tough men’s basketball loss at Boise State, recap of experience at game vs. San Diego State, and more.
- Segment 2: Ryan Krous, owner/publisher of GoldandGreenNews.com joins to talk CSU recruiting and more.
- Segment 3: Ryan Krous discusses CSU’s recruiting class, the Rams’ top pickups, who to expect to fill out the remaining unknown scholarships, and more.
- Segment 1: Discussion of men’s basketball and matchup with San Diego State, recruiting update, and stadium discussion.
- Segment 2: Longtime CSU employee Gary Ozzello joins us to talk about his tenure at CSU, the big year in CSU news, and the role of SID has changed over the years.
- Segment 3: Gary Ozzello returns to talk about university support for athletics, building of an on-campus stadium, his fondest memories over the years, and the 17-2 men’s basketball team’s matchup vs. San Diego State.
- Segment 1: Recap of the latest CSU news, the men’s basketball wins vs. Air Force and Nevada, touching on the latest recruiting info, and more.
- Segment 2: Former CSU basketball star Pierce Hornung discusses his retirement from basketball, his part in the program’s resurgence, memories from back-to-back NCAA Tournament appearances, and more.
- Segment 3: Pierce Hornung returns to what it was like to play for coaches Tim Miles and Larry Eustachy, his thoughts on this year’s team in relation the 2012-13 team, and his expectations on how the Rams can do this season.
- Segment 1: Talk about the men’s basketball slump, loss to Wyoming, and upcoming game vs. Air Force. Also talk about the newly named coaching staff under Mike Bobo.
- Segment 2: Fort Collins Coloradoan reporter Matt Stephens joins to talk about whether the Coloradoan’s coverage of the stadium was fair or unfair, his thoughts on the CSU football season, the new coaching staff, and much more.
- Segment 3: Matt Stephens returns to talk about the recent decline of the CSU men’s basketball team, the game vs. Wyoming, and much more.
- Segment 1: We roll out our top-10 most memorable CSU moments of 2014.
- Segment 2: Steve Ivy, long-time poster under the username Swoll Cracker and author of CrackersCollegeHoops.wordpress.com blog joins us to put a cap on the football season, hiring of Mike Bobo as new head football coach, and much more.
- Segment 3: Steve Ivy joins us again to dive into discussion on the undefeated men’s basketball season.
12/26/14 — Raw audio files
- Segment 1: Weighing in on the hiring of new CSU football coach Mike Bobo and the coaching search process.
- Segment 2: Continued discussion on Mike Bobo and recapping the bowl trip to Las Vegas.
- Segment 3: More talk about the bowl trip and discussion of the undefeated men’s basketball team and less-than-desirable attendance figures.
- Segment 1: Airing from the sports book in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, long-time RamNation fan Mike Rowe joins us to discuss the atmosphere in Vegas leading up to the bowl game, ticket sales, the matchup vs. Utah and much more.
- Segment 2: CSU Interim Head Coach Dave Baldwin joins us to talk about the team’s mindset in the wake of Coach McElwain’s departure, what to expect from the Rams in the bowl game, how the team matches up vs. Utah, the impeding coaching search, and much more.
- Segment 3: Mike Rowe joins us again to talk about the coaching search, break down the bowl game matchup, and give our predictions for the game.
- Segment 1: Discussing the CSU’s men’s basketball win at CU, the football coaching search, the upcoming Las Vegas Bowl, and more.
- Segment 2: CSU quarterback Garrett Grayson joins to discuss CSU’s season, the team’s mindset in the wake of Coach Jim McElwain’s departure, what to expect in the bowl game, his career path at CSU, and more.
- Segment 3: Former CSU running back Kyle Bell joins as usual to discuss the CSU-CU dynamic with the Rams winning three out of four meeting vs. the Buffs in the major sports this season, the bowl game matchup against Utah, how coaches/players avoid distractions in bowl games (especially in Las Vegas) and much more.
- Segment 1: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to talk about Coach McElwain leaving, how he perceives players will deal with it, what he’d like to see in the next coach from a player’s standpoint, and much more.
- Segment 2: Former CSU AD Jack Graham joins us to talk about Coach Mac leaving, what could have been done to prevent it, what he’d do if he was still AD, and what direction CSU will go next.
- Segment 3: Jack Graham returns for another segment to talk about the stadium announcement, next steps, and other details revolving around the stadium.
- Segment 1: Talk about Florida’s courting of Jim McElwain and him accepting the job after less than three years on the job at CSU. Discussion of the buyout, commitment to CSU, and more.
- Segment 2: Be Bold CSU Founder Tyler Shannon (and poster known as Big Horned Sheep on RamNation message boards) joins us to talk about McElwain leaving the program.
- Segment 3: Tyler Shannon joins again as we shift gears to discuss Dr. Tony Frank’s recommendation to the Board of Governors that CSU build an on-campus stadium, and all of the issues revolving around the stadium effort.
- Segment 1: Talk about the upcoming game vs. New Mexico, stopping their option, the potential for a letdown, and the newly released advisory committee recommendations for an on-campus stadium.
- Segment 2: Brett Anderson, CSU’s Vice President for Advancement, talks on-campus stadium, fundraising, what it will mean for the university, and more.
- Segment 3: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to analyze the matchup vs. New Mexico, preparing for a morning kickoff, his thoughts on an on-campus stadium, and more.
- Segment 1: Recap of blowout of Hawaii, being ranked for the first time since 2003, discussion of CSU’s place in the college landscape, introduction to CSU hoops, and more.
- Segment 2: Steve Ivy, author of CrackersCollegeHoops.wordpress.com, and long-time RamNation.com message board poster under the name “Swoll Cracker” joins to talk a variety of CSU topics, including his thoughts on this year’s football season and an in-depth look at the 2014-15 CSU basketball team.
- Segment 3: Fort Collins Coloradoan reporter/columnist Kelly Lyell joins talks football, Garrett Grayson’s Davey O’Brien Award snub, CSU’s chances at gaining an invite to the Big XII, latest stadium thoughts, and much more.
- Segment 1: Recap of the road win at San Jose State and discussion on CSU’s lack of “finishing” and how it cost them in the polls, whether stars Garrett Grayson and Rashard Higgins should sit vs. Hawaii, the disappointing projected attendance, and more.
- Segment 2: Long-time RamNation.com message board poster “CAM’s Chorizo” joins to talk a variety of CSU topics, looking back at history, present, and future.
- Segment 3: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to discuss the win vs. San Jose State, the upcoming game vs. Hawaii, and a variety of other Ram topics.
10/31/14 — Happy Halloween!
- Segment 1: Recap of the win over Wyoming, discussion of whether the Border War has become ‘stale’ , a look at the matchup vs. San Jose State.
- Segment 2: CSU interim athletic director John Morris joins to talk about the current state of the athletic department, how the sellouts benefit financially, pre-planning for possibly hosting the Mountain West Championship game, stadium discussion, and more.
- Segment 3: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to give his take on the Border War, his thoughts on CSU’s newfound athleticism and recruiting, what bowl eligibility/trips mean for players, and a look ahead to the San Jose State game.
- Segment 1: Recap of the Homecoming win over Utah State, what it means to be 6-1, and discussion of the upcoming Border War.
- Segment 2: Former CSU QB Matt Newton joins to talk about his career, his ownership of the CU Buffs, the current state of the CSU program, and more.
- Segment 3: CSU head football coach Jim McElwain joins to talk about the program being ahead of schedule, his duty to connect with fans, changing the culture at CSU, the Border War, and much more.
- Segment 1: Recap of 31-24 win over Nevada, preview of CSU-Utah State game, talk about bowl projections and Mark Knudson’s column on MileHighSports.com about CSU’s chances of playing in a New Year’s Day Bowl.
- Segment 2: Loveland Reporter Herald CSU beat writer Mike Brohard joins to discuss CSU a variety of football topics
- Segment 3: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to give his take on the CSU-Nevada game, his recollection of the 2005 “Goal Line Stand” game on Homecoming, and predictions for the CSU-Utah , current state of CSU football, and what to expect in CSU-Nevada game
- Segment 1: Introduction to RamNation Radio, message board topics, general discussion on CSU athletics/stadium, and more
- Segment 2: Fort Collins Coloradoan reporter/columnist Kelly Lyell joins to discuss CSU football, stadium issues, and preview CSU-Nevada game
- Segment 3: Former CSU RB Kyle Bell joins us in the Ed Bozarth Chevrolet segment to talk about his career, current state of CSU football, and what to expect in CSU-Nevada game
2 Responses You are logged in as Test
Thank you for another informative website. Where else may just I get that kind of info written in such a perfect manner? I have a mission that I am simply now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such info.
Howdy! Quick question that’s totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!